Tuesday, December 10, 2013

*Sponsored Review* Kate Lash Maximizer Mascara

Hello, today review will be Kate Lash Maximizer Mascara!

When choosing mascara for upper lashes, I always prefer the lash comb to be the traditional brush type with slide curve shape which i feel that it can be more easily apply to the full lash.

Kate Lash Maxmizer mascara had the perfect type of lash brush that I prefer and you can see it is filled with black micro fiber which help to elongate lashes.

My before lashes.

Always curl your lashes with a eyelash curler before applying mascara, I believe non of you want droopy lashes .

Applying few layer of the mascara to one side of my eyes lashes .


The finishing, I must agree that the mascara feel very light and it is not clumpy at all but if you are looking for a mascara that give you the real obvious volume this may not be your choice.

Compare:
Left Side without mascara
Right side with mascara (I had applied for around 4 layers)


I love the non clumpy part of the mascara and the lightweight feel on lashes that you can keep reapplying more throughout the day for a more thicker finish.

Personally, I prefer mascara that give me more volume finish .
This mascara will be worth the buy if you want a more natural finish :)

Thanks Lifestylepost for giving me the chance to do review for this mascara!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you Raine for the helpful review :)
    We look forward to see more beautiful reviews with you in the future.
    Could you give us back link www.lifestylepost.com so that more people can see your contribution on our website too?

    Enjoy Life!
    Lifestyle Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have add Lifestyepost link to the post =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...