Thursday, December 19, 2013

*Sponsored* New Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets


Thanks Elfaine from samplestore.com for sending the new Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets to review! I always emphasis to every girls around me that having your make up remove thoroughly before you sleep is very important X100! As I am working as a financial consultant, I am always wearing make up to meet clients and always end my day late hence I always use Biore cleansing sheet to remove my make up daily!

Now the new Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets had added 20% more cleansing oil in EACH sheet meaning faster and easier removal for the toughest mascara or whatever on your face!
SAY YAYY!

And 50% Less wiping on eye lashes and eye area meaning gentle to your delicate skin!
SAY OMG!

What more? NEW Hydrating Beauty Essence to leave skin moist and soft with no stickiness!
SAY BIORE!


The new packaging box!
Love the sakura pink box!

The 48 moistful sheets pack!

Well sealed to prevent drying up of the cotton facial sheets.


Hello to my daily lotd to work!
I always fold the cotton sheet into half and compress on my eyes area to remove my waterproof mascara.


After compressing for 3 second proceed to gentle swiping downwards to remove any excess mascara on my lower lashes.


Then proceed to removing make up using gentle swiping and compressing methods.
You don't want to be mashing and crumpling your face so be gentle!

My clean face after removing one side of my make up.
Now proceed to use another half of the cotton sheet to your another side of your face.


Left Side: Without make up / Right Side: With make up
Saw the before and after difference?

The clean face remove all trace of make up just by using one sheet of Biore Cotton facial sheet.


The used Biore Cotton sheet with my removed make up.
Like WOW right?
Even removed my stubborn waterproof mascara!


You can redeem sample of New Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets at

xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...