Thursday, September 12, 2013

How to create a instant dolly eyes makeup and my essential beauty stock up buys at watson!

Hello,
Cropped top from hollyhoque loving this long sleeve cropped top alot! I am actually a lover for long sleeve tops! Haha sorry for the fat tummy... I eat alot..

My make up of the day just less then 5 mins for this dolly eyes make up!
You can easily achieve it with Dollywink Eyeslashes #2 (in green box) can be purchase at all watson!




My ever best friend and sister, Jovis.

Innit Bangkok came to sg for there 3 days Pop up stores!
I am a super kaisu type I went there on the first day. Trying out their signature pleats tops.

I went Cafe Pal @ middle road again because its a damn good ambiance place to chill with friends
Their thail milk bubble tea!

My ever favorite, Green Tea Chiffon Cake with home-made kaya sauce!

My loots when there are Watson member sales.
B&C Browlash Ex Water Strong W Eyebrow in Gley ( Love it with ink and crayon)
SUNPLAY Skin Aqua Spf 25 for sensitive skin ( I use it for my neck and stime on no make up days)
Hada Labo Arbutin Cleanse and Whiten Wash (for Bf)
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel ( My daily wash.. hmm one of it)
Kiss Me Heroine Make smooth liquid eyeliner BK 01 ( My ever liquid liner)

Then the next Watson sale....
Kiss Me Heroine Make smooth liquid eyeliner BK 01 ( My ever liquid liner)
Kiss Me Heroine Make volume and curl mascara ( Love the non clumpy effect)
 Majolica Majorca Eyeshadow palette BR788 (The good & affortable shadows)
Koji Dolly Wink Eyelash No.2 Dolly Sweet (The Lashes that give you instant dolly look eyes)


One of my relax weekends I went to holland V and decide to settle at Craft Bakery.Cafe.




Ordered their Molten cake with baileys + vanilla Ice Cream 
and my flav Lemon Ginger Mint tea for myself and the old fashion earl grey for D.

As seen in this picture, the molten cake are fantastic with a soft hint of baileys.

Sunday so my skin gets to breath and my eyes are with contact lens too.

After much...... I brought it finally at Sephora!
I love Sephora!
The URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE!

My love for brown shadows!
I shall create different looks with this and post up here soon!

Good Nights!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...