Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bowling Outing


Hello!
This post shall let the pictures do the talking as I am super sleepy after doing up a new banner for my blog and added some gif pics. I can smell that sept will be a good month ahead!
The agency group photo at kallang leisure park bowling alley.

Me with Vern 

My manager dunno there s a bunch of monkey posing behind him lols



my love!

Please blessed all of us with alot of smiles and laughters that will never end like what we have on the bowling day :) We are the fighter!

My ootd, top from F21, shorts for Armani Exchange.

I am never a lover for jeans as I am not gifted with long and slim legs but stime I just cant resist trying on jeans to find the perfect cut for my shape. I always felt that jeans can make every women feel real confident and sexy of your shape even you are fully covered up. You dont need any skimpy clothes to be sexy, just a pair of jeans that suit ur cut.


小花 says good night to you all!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...