Monday, September 9, 2013

Sephora Beauty Night Out Exclusive Event!

Lucky me, to be exclusively invited to Sephora Beauty Night Out.
Thanks to Tiffany Low and Sephora!


 Thanks Vern for being my +1 to accompany me for the event thou I invited her @very last min.
She almost killed me as I did not preempted her it will be quite a social event and she did not put on much make up.

Luckily there are free make over!

 The make up artist from Make-up forever helping Vern to put on the latest fall trend eyes make up. 

There all around 6-8 capsules stop around the event that you can get your hair, make up, skincare, perfume and even nails done for free! There are glasses of drinks and canapes served, you can even go over to the 'Get Naked' bar counter to have a glass of cocktails done esp for you! How great right!


Vern's eye make up by Make Up Forever, latest fall colours of aqua green with blue liner.
So pretty!!

 Every women need to have a signature eye make up that give you the instant confident.
What yours? 

 Hello to the black hair girl!
Me!

Look at those pretty eyeshadow done on Vern ! I cant stop looking at her eyes lo!
Next will be nails.

 Cheer-leading 


 Patricia Mok , she actually look real gorgeous in real person 高瘦美.
Quite some media host and model attended the events too. 
They re all gorgeous ppls with real good style.

 I only try out the clip on hair extension by Lady Jayne and I love it! I choose a color that is very different from my natural very black hair. So happy to have a highlighted hair effect without dying my hair! The hair extension texture is so good and silky that it feel like your own hair seriously.

 Happy with the new extension.

 See the table of hair extension, its actually look quite scary lidat...
like a head on the table....hmmmm

 Vern turn, super blend into her wavy curls.

Never ever miss out the photobooth.

 The hmmm too sweet cake pop that I insist eating just to take photo of it.
My extension look surprisingly ok with my ultra black hair.

 Vern, looking so much different at the end of the day!
I am glad that you enjoy the event as much as I do with your company.

The doorgifts for all the guest , feeling so pampered!
This add in to my new try out and travel sized care too.
Will do some review on some of the items soon.

Wanna end today post with something I felt across this week:
Never stop your passion in the things you love to do.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...