Saturday, July 20, 2013

Visible Whitening by Elizabeth Arden

 Hello! Very lucky me to receive a gift hamper from Elizabeth Arden! Thanks to Elizabeth Arden team Singapore, I am able to try their Visible Whitening range. OMG!!! right... I love everything about whitening, even hope that one day I can be translucent...I am just kidding.. hahaha.
Inside the big red box,
Visible Whitening Melanin Control Night Capsules
Visible Whitening Smooth and Brighten Emulsion
Visible Whitening Illuminating Eyes Serum
 
Turn down the dark. Turn up the bright. Transform your skin
The Slogan for Visible Whitening Range.
Elizabeth Arden had Korean actress, Yoo Inyoung as their Visible Whitening range ambassador!
I want to have bright and fair skin like Korean girls, they are damn chio thout all of them look the same but just chio la. This range are esp suitable for Asian skin! Some key ingredients are diamonds powder Blink blink up your skin, Pearl powder that give immediate radiance and Vitamin C..


Soooo Pretty can!

Ok! Back to reality haha.
My tire skin after a long day. 

 

Awww!!
Totally agree with this!

                      

So ppl, as usual make sure you have remove your make up and cleanse your face before any skincare!
Let start from the Visible Whitening Melanin Control Capsules, take one out twist the tip to open the capsules and squeeze all the serum to hand and massage to face with your fingertip.
(Refer to the picture if u seriously cant get what I mean)

Info: This high performance nighttime serum delivers Vitamin C derivative as well as SpectraBrightTM technology, a potent natural hops extract which originated from France, prevents melanin synthesis. Powerful antioxidants includinLicorice and other plant derived extracts fight the damaging effects of pollution and support skin’s natural and collagen elastin matrix. Skin looks profoundly smoother, crystal clear and translucent.

And if u seriously duno how to massage serum to your skin refer to this =)

I expect this capsules thingy to be very oily from my past experience with capsules skincare but surprisingly this is not oily it give a very smooth gel like texture and can be very easily glide and massage to skin!
Not forgetting it instance brighten up!
Look!

Always apply a moisturizer or whatever you call it to lock up moisture after serum!
Visible Whitening Smooth and Brightening Emulsion
Info: This sheer, silky lotion is formulated with micro-fine Pearl Powder and other optical diffusers for an instant glow. Hyaluronic acid derivative and botanical extracts blend hydrate and help prevent moisture loss. Melanin inhibitors help fight the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. Skin appears clear, smooth, translucent.



This amount ppls and spread at the 5 spots of ur face.
I will usually put abit at the laugh line incase I forget to massage my laugh line. Just a bit k!

Massage massage not wash clothes k!
Little tips: After massaging the cream, I usually rub and warm up my palm and compress on my face gently to calm my skin and for better absorbing.

 Visible whitening Illuminating Eyes Serum
Info: This advanced eye serum instantly brightens the look of eyes with micronized Diamond Powder. Melanin inhibiting technologies including Tyrosinase inhibitors brighten the look of eyes overtime. A blend of Algae extracts fights the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Delicate eye area looks smoother and more even in tone.

I love this innovating design!! I dont need to use my finger to "gor out" eyes cream or squeeze on my finger tip to massage anymore. Just press and it will pump out the serum on the tip therefore you can control the amount easily! and massage! (yes again...be hardworking!!)

I am a panda definitely due to my owl habits.


 I will rec VisibleWhitening Melanin Control Night Capsules as the texture and instance radiance is damn good!




Left is the without skincare and right is after applying visible whitening skincare. 
I must say its really instant brighten up and more moist-ful up my skin!

Lets all whiten up k!
Sorry photos abit chui cos I am using my iphone to take all the pics, hopefully can get sponsor camera.
kekeke.
Byebye till next post.
Do feel welcome to email me if you have any queries, I dont bite :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...