Saturday, June 8, 2013

Roast meat and Kuey and Cafe pal

Hello, some photo of last week. When to bugis to have my flav roast meat patter, which is damn nice as always! Rushing to sleep, so i got alot energy for tml bugis roadshow! I am on a target that, I really MUST ACHIEVE so may all the luck be with me!

This the the roast meat that only cost $6.80? May not be Singapore best but sure best in bugis! Always in long que for roast meat n steam soup! The pork belly got crispy skin n soft and juicy meat..just omg for this!

Some Local kuey!
Dunno what the blue one called but its yummy with the slide salty glutinous rice and sweet brown coconut, love Singapore food. My childhood love Mua Chee with peanut filling please! heehee

 

Girls, you all will love Cafe Pal at middle road for chilling, believe me.
Just look at the Tea set!
I had citron pomelo that day, very refreshing.

Tried the green tea chiffon cake with homemade kaya sauce is Super unforgettable taste.
This time I tried the orange chiffon with dark chocolate sauce, its refreshing goes well with my citron tea.


Hello!

 

 I must go Istanbul next year!
I will make sure I achieve it!

Will post some review on product on the next post!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...