Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Happy 26th Birthday..


Hi!
I am had turned 26 on this year,16th of July. Super belated post as there are too many photos that I wanna to share with you all but i decide to compile a few only, in case I post too much selfie. My very yellow ootd for my bday. Start the day with a banana hahaha follow by boon tong kee chicken rice at balestier. Next destination is The World's Largest Aquarium At Resort World Sentosa!

Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice, Balestier
401 Balestier Road
Tel: +65 6256 0138
   
  The World's Largest Aquarium At Resort World Sentosa
It's really a beautiful and must go place thout I have some wild tots of seafood combo meal while looking  at those surfing stringrays, gigantic alaska crabs and muscular lobsters.. cant deny I do really prefer them on the dinning table opps! 

I am not a great lover for diving or water creature but this place is really amazing, you will keep on feel like wow sooo beautiful with all the beautiful sea creature you seldom or never sea before swimming around you freely! They are all naturally cheerfully colored! This happy colors are sure to make you happy!

Dinner at Dozo
For dinner, you get to choose 7 course dishes from their dinner menu. Highly recommend for couple as they have very organized table arrangement that each customer had their own privacy corner with nice romantic setting and good food.
                    

I am really impress by the waiter of dozo, they are very attentive and served the food quickly. They also make the affort to recommend you how shld you eat each dish and crack some joke that make you feel happy! I must say the service and food will sure make me go back for more.
DOZO Fine Mordern Japanese Restaurant
491 River Valley Road
#02-02/03 Valley Point
Tel: +65 6838 6966

End my bday celebration with my first musical experience. I must say its a great experience!
If you had to watch one musical once in a lifetime, that must be The Phantom Of The Opera.

The Phantom of the Opera (French: Le Fantôme de l'Opéra) is a novel by French writer Gaston Leroux. It was first published as a serialisation inLe Gaulois from September 23, 1909 to January 8, 1910. Initially, the story sold very poorly upon publication in book form and was even out of print several times during the twentieth century; it is overshadowed by the success of its various film and stage adaptations. The most notable of these were the 1925 film depiction, and Andrew Lloyd Webber's 1986 musical.

Watch the trailer here!

The very astonishing stage and performance artists.


The ML girls!
Our birthday had transform to a new experience to enjoy together. So instead for everyday collecting the birthday funds and getting material gifts/vouchers, we decide to use the bday funds to have a new experience together. We find it more memorable and meaningful for the ever ML ever us birthday!

This year, I had my bday funds used for baking with the girls. Thanks Clarissa for arranging the private class, thanks ML girls for making it work and the teacher for being so patient and tolerant toward our voice level. Hahaha. We did over whipp the mixture and forget to put baking flour but its the experience and doing it together with the girls make it memorable! Love the macaroons Love the pretty swissrolls Love you Girls.
13 years.. counting on. 

Neverless, my prudential colleagues in PTO and my agency.
Thanks for the mini celebration! 
Great to meet highly motivated ppl in PTO and my agency. This career can never be so happy without you all, giving me the support and courage I needed.

Lets had more good years ahead together!

I will be selling some brand new skincare product and perfume in the next post.
Selling them at 30-40% off, one qty per item.
Grab them!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...