Sunday, May 12, 2013

How many facial cleanser I am using.

Hello,Other then loving my job and buying alot alot of clothes.My next love is visiting toiletries and drug stores!

Lets start from cleansing.It was until I start working at cosmetic counter during my poly days then I realize that you cant just keep piling 2 ways cakes to your skin. And to have good care skin first step is cleansing which most of use neglect it the MOST!

Some pics of me just after cleansing and moisturize my face.
I am not perfect but I think this maintenance for my age of 26 is really good enuff. 




 Showing you all a pic without my circle lens and eyebrow drawn.
total fresh look!

 Do I use all very expensive skincare?
NO.
I strongly believe in trying all variety and understand your skin.
How your skin react.

Currently I use:
Cleansing

Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Face Wash ****
Hada Labo AHA/BHA Form Cleanser **
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel ****
Its good to use a variety because I personally feel that your skin wont adapt to the skin care so fast.
That why I am always open to try new skincare.
I dont really use expensive facial cleanser because I will feel 心痛 $$$ lols.

As for exfoliating:
LANEIGE Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel ****
Dermalogical Daily Microfoliant ***** (Highly Recommended)
Exfoliating is important but not daily unless stated. If you wanna to achieve a brighter and even skin tone skin, exfoliating is a must!
But for skin that is very sensitive or acne pron with redness please be real careful with the exfoliating and scrub you choose.

Jurlique daily exfoliating cream which I used to use when I was working for Jurlique in my uni days is real good too as they are made with oatmeal and honey etc natural ingredient.

Cleansing Oil:
Dermalogical PreCleanse.****

Origins cleansing oil is as good too if your budget is lower.

That is some introduction of what I use, not going into the ingredient and more as I am not paid or sponscer by the brands lols!

Start Loving your Bare Skin!

 I hope it helps!
Drop me an email on any queries.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...