Saturday, May 11, 2013

Afternoon @PS Cafe Dempsey

Its real good to spend good times with ex colleague and best friend as beautiful place.
I had quit jurlique for ard 3 years, times really fly. Really enjoy those days working part time beauty consultant in cosmetics counter during my poly and uni days. 

PS Cafe at Dempsey

And me, can let me be 2 shade fairer....please

My best friend and sister Jovis who helped me alot.

Mine Ice mint tea..


Audrey and Wendy

Fish and Chips for me.
hmm good display but quite so so..



All busy taking photo. lols

Not forgeting desserts!
choux bun 

Brownie with marshmallows.
too sweet for my liking thout.

It really a good place to have a relax afternoon with your friends!
The dessert are too sweet for my liking thou.

Use quality time to spend with your friends.
For friends they understand its not the amount of time we able to spend together but the quality heart to heart secession we can spend together.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...