Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Very Crispy Chicken Wings you had to TRY!!!

I am a lover for chicken wings!
Are you?
You need to try this! I am totally amazed by how crispy and unique taste this wings are! I had tried alot and alot of wings this is really one of the top 3 in my mind when i crave for wings now!
They are very crispy in the outer layer with a tasty peppery aroma just at the first bite of it and the best of all , it is not too oily! Really love the very unique peppery taste ! I am drooling again....

You really need to try their Signature Chicken Wings
Crispy, juicy and aromatic peppery taste!

Where?
158 Kallang Way Singapore ( 349245)
Cafe Seven

They will be officially open on 7th Oct 2013 (Monday)!


Ahhh Chaaaaa!!!
You wont get to eat this grandma home-made recipe ahhh chaaa anywhere!
I eat 2 bowl of this ahh chaa, it is so crunchy and appetizing seriously!
You will definitely love the refreshing, sweet and mild spicy taste of the ahcha!
Only at this store, they re giving complimentary ahh chaa when you purchase their wings!
While stock last k, cause they are truly home-made!
Anw Ahhh Chaa is traditional nor-ya salad (something like this la)

All the food are prepared with LOVE from this pair of couple boss, Jeremy and Samantha!
Making sure all your wings are perfect! 
Always believe that;
Happy People make happy food that make you HAPPY!

Look simple but taste extremely delicious!
I dabao home the wings for my mum and surprisingly after 3 hours the wing are still crispy like keropok!


I ate 5 wings at a go!



The wings are so yummy that all of us give up diet that day!


Told you, I ate 2 bowl of Ahhh Chaa all by myself!

YOU JUST HAVE TO GIVE IT A TRY!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...