Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Korean BBQ with mum at Ju Shin Jung

When there is time to work , there will always be time for family!
Family always come first!

玮妈 is always a fan of Korean drama this speaks her love for Korean BBQ.
Brought 玮妈 to Ju Shin Jung east coast as this is one of my top 3 Korean BBQ place I love!


The generous spread of starters.


Ordered Pork belly or collar!


n still.... alot veges.


I love hot stone bibimba.


Tried their Ginseng chicken soup this time instead of the usual spicy tofu soup.. hmm not really worth the $20 my mum can cook better herbal chick soup.


*hungryyy....
I love those marinated onions alot which I do made some at home too! Onions and garlic are esp good eaten raw if you are eating steamboat or BBQ as they are know to kill germs in raw food.


玮妈 do enjoy me feeding / stuffing her.
Everytimes she want a wrap she will put a piece of veges on my plate to ask me wrap for her.
Maybe too much of Korean drama yo..


The complimentary heart shape watermelons.


and some old ginger cinnamon sweet tea that I never drink at ALL..
Its just smell like 风油 eek. 


Ju Shin Jung @East Coast 
1018 East Coast Parkway #02-01 Singapore 449877. 
Tel: +65 6447 9279. 
Opening Hours: Daily: 11.45am – 2pm, 6pm – 10pm

Family always come first!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...