Wednesday, November 19, 2014

ClearSK® V-face Shaper

*Sponsored*

Thanks to ClearSK Medi + Skincare and Samplestore !
I am sponsored for their signature V-Face Shaper is the first of its kind to be introduced in Singapore!
It is safe, quick, pain-free, and needleless! Achieving the desired celebrity’s V look is now possible.


I visited ClearSk at Novena Square.


The friendly receptionist immediately welcome me with warm towel and a warm cup of tea before my therapist come to talk to me about my facial concern and give me a  quick skin analysis 


 This treatment is only targeted on areas like sagging cheeks, double chin/jaws, crowfeet 
near the eyes. The way this treatment work is that they combines Ultrasound waves and unipolar RF 
to break down cells and get rid the fatty waste from the body. During the treatment, Accent Ultra 
mode and ultrasound waves are used as to shed off the fat layers and break up the fat cells with no 
damage in the tissue types. Each treatment last for about 20mins and it recommended that you’ll 
need to come back for 6-12 sessions to maintain and for better improvement, but you don’t have to 
worry any side effects. You can return to work immediately the next day

V Shape is safe, quick and non-invasive. Combining focused ultrasound and RF technologies into one non-invasive procedure, the Accent Ultra VShape gives you superior results in fat reduction, skin tightening and facial contouring. A needle-free alternative to botox face slimming where there is no 
adverse event but only maximum efficacy.

The RF machine used

The therapist is very friendly and patience when come to explaining to me every single steps of the procedure as it is my first secession of V-face Shaper with them.

1st Step: Breaking down fats around my jawline


The therapist is very gentle and careful about my sensitive skin.


Step 2: Firming


Step 3: Soothing mask


TADA to my slimmer and refreshing face immediately without make up!
The therapist actually took photo of me before the treatment to let me compare, I am totally surprised with the obvious result just after one session! My jawline is more obvious and cheek is more lifted and firm!

The ambience of ClearSK is great, with friendly stuff who are not very pushy (sales) when doing treatment and they are very patience when it come to your concern for your skin! 
I had been to facial treatment place with very messy treatment room and they don't explain the products they use on your face and also staffs that look like you own them a big time so ClearSK really provided me with a calming and relaxing treatment with them =)

I had complete 4 session of V-face Shaper and is happy with the result!

Outlets : Novena Medical Center, Orchard, Toa Payoh, Tampines and Velocity
Hotline : +65 6100 6868

Thanks to Samplestore !

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...