Tuesday, January 21, 2014

(Sponsored review) After School BB Foundation Lunch Box- Too Cool 4D BB Foundation

Hello 2014!
Been real busy with work and traveling.
My first blog post of the year!
 Too Cool For School After School BB Foundation Lunch Box SPF 37 PA++
Thanks Lifestylepost for sending me this duper duper cute BB foundation to try out!

Too cool so cool BB foundation give Diamond 4D effect and with SPF 37 PA++!

This amount for 1/2 face.


Shall not be too wordy because picture say it all.
Left side is with BB foundation only.
 Right side is my bare skin.


See the Diamond 4D effect my blemishes and dark circle is totally covered just by this too cool BB foundation and I did not even put on any concealer to achieve this flawless effect!
For busy and lazy girls this BB foundation helps achieve dewy and flawless look in 5 second!

For more review of this product refer to 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...