Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Oh my first monday start so GOOD!

Hello to first monday of Sept 2013.
Omg end year again, this is when i get very tense up due to my work but I LOVE MY JOB!
Very lucky to get to watch Disney's Planes Movie premiere at Vivocity Max.
Thanks to Nuffnangs for the tickets.
Believe it, its my first time watching animated movie in 3D, it real great I must say! 

My Lace dress from HerVelvetVase.
Wedge from BagyourLove.
 
Thanks Nuffnangs!
 

Free Clouds! so creative right! I always love candy floss.

 The balloon sculpturist mad me a pink plane. 
Yes.. you are right I sound so bimbo..I am totally ok with it, if you think so.


夜上海潮州粥
My love for local food is 100% that why its 100% impossible for me to migrate to other country.
I love Singapore!
Love all the local food I can find in Singapore.
One of my flav will be Teochew porridge, I am a teochew mei myself haha. My all time flav Teochew porridge will be 夜上海潮州粥 at bukit merah. The open 24 hours! It will be a great place for supper! Please take note that they close on tue! The pricing is very reasonable and you can order alot alot 'liao' in the portion you want. Get ready to finish 2 bowl of porriage!


Look at all the varieties they have!


You can request 鹵汁 gravy for your porridge /rice they are free!
If you are a teochew like me, you will love those boiled baby squid with chili sauce. Teochew porridge fishcakes are oso a must try they are different from the fishcake you normally eat in fishball noddle.

 


   夜上海潮州粥
   Boyang Coffee Shop,
   Blk 116 Bukit Merah View #01-217, 
   Singapore 151117

Hope you all love the Teochew Porridge as much!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...