Saturday, August 31, 2013

Disney’s Planes

Are you ready to reach the highest?
Sky is the limit!

Hi readers, win your boarding passes to watch Planes movie & exclusive Premiums
Here:
 Disney’s “Say It With Planes” contest – http://bit.ly/SayItWithPlanes


From the world above “Cars”, descends “Disney’s Planes”! This time, come meet several very remarkable planes full of personality and enter their stories of friendship, courage and action as they take you around the world with a few laughs along the flight!

Plane 1

“Disney’s Planes” features Dusty, a good-natured, fast-flying crop duster who dreams of competing in the most exciting round-the-world air race in history. However there is just one big obstacle in his way – Dusty is afraid of heights!

(source disney)

Despite this huge problem, Dusty slowly but surely succeed with the help of his good friends. You will enjoy meeting the many characters of different nationalities, talents and temperaments as the air race kickstarts. Of course, success does not come without any hiccups, especially when the defending champion Ripslinger feels threatened by Dusty’s presence and will do anything to ensure Dusty fails.

 

Join Dusty as he pursues his dreams of competing as a high-flying air racer and begins a journey of his lifetime! Watch how his courage is put to the test as he reaches heights he never dreamed possible, inspiring a spellbound world to soar and reach for their dreams!


Exciting trailer here:


Planes is really an inspiring animated comedy movie. Everyone of us do have a dream, dont we? I am currently working in financial industry that highly involved in sales, I always dreamed to be the best and top but there will always have alot of negative things that pull me back like being not confident enough for what I dream of and having doubt about myself even before I start.

Though I have not reach what I had dream of and what I wanna achieved, I will never stop trying and I will grab hold of every opportunity given to me. This movie really bring me close to my job, I have big dreams that I want to achieved and like dusty, I may not be 'equipped ' with all the skills and knowledge but I am very lucky to be in the right organisation that provide me the perfect environment to strives for what I want. A chairman that inspire me that I can be more than what I thought I can achieve!! My lovely colleagues and friends that understand all the obstacles in my career and we pull and hold each other on the way in this career together! All my clients that always give me support and believed in me!
I will be like dusty!
Fly to the highest!

 “Catch “Disney’s Planes” in Singapore cinemas this 5 September 2013! 
For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page
follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel

Like Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page
 http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG
Follow Disney Studios Singapore Twitter account 
 http://twitter.com/disneystudiosSG 
 Subscribe to Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel 
 http://www.youtube.com/disneystudiosSG

Lets fly to the highest with planes and touch the sky!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...