Sunday, November 29, 2015

My happy experience with my first korean bride as a makeup artists

Hello shall not be wordy and lengthy for this post.

I first met Zack and Jo on 18th November for trial makeup which is 3 days before their actual wedding day. Jo briefly go through the makeup and hair she prefer and wedding gowns she will be wearing on her actual day with me. Being a Korean and had pre-wedding photo-shoot experience in Korea, she want her makeup and hairdo done in Korea style.

 During the trial makeup, Jo told me that she actually had difficulties finding makeup artists who do Korea style bridal makeup & hairdo in Singapore where she found a lot of self proclaimed Korea Style bridal makeup but she herself as a Korean clearly know it is not up to her expectation. She is very careful with the products I use on her face and the steps for her makeup and she is relieved that it is very similar with what she did in Korea! Luckily, she confirmed me as her makeup artist with EK Makeup Studio .

Let the pictures do the talking now!

First march in style

Morning tea ceremony style
Jo prefer very simple and classical style for hair and  healthy dewy glow Korean style makeup.

 

Hair is a neat and simple flower bun.


 First march in makeup and hairdo.
Makeup still towards natural dewy glow but with more emphasis on her eyes.


I always had a habits of communicating the makeup and hairstyle with my clients to make sure everything go perfectly well for their actual day! I will even practices the hairstyle they want on my dummy before their actual day. Jo is very amazed that the fake lashes I use for her is exactly the one she used in Korea for her pre-wedding photo-shoots.

Hair is a very classical neat bun


More pictures of beautiful Jo =)





The perfect couple!


For 2nd march in, Jo had choose to be in beautiful Korean traditional Hanbok.



Traditional hair to go with hanbok!
My first time doing this hair and I am totally in love with it!
I feel like she just walk out of Korea drama!







After completing the last looks, Jo actually hug me and told me she was so worry before she found EK Makeup Studio and me, then she tell me that before her trial makeup with me, she had went fpr a trial makeup and paid deposit with another makeup studio and she is so up-sad with the makeup done that she went home crying. I am very glad that my part as her hair & makeup artists can perfect her wedding day! Zach also text me that everything was very well done the next day!

My experience with Zach and Jo makes me felt that makeup artists should really be sincere and heart to every clients they service, like what we always say wedding is once in a lifetime!

I also wanna thanks my teacher Eesha Ke who had constantly help me to improve my skills and guild me along! Can more of the lessons she conduct on her facebook:
 https://www.facebook.com/EeshaKeMakeupHairstyling


I wish Zach & Jo happy and blissful marriage forever!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...