Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Skin Shape Club - Skin Shaper Plus Program


*Sponsored



Restore Your Skin's True Beauty
with Skin Shaper Program
Designed by Dermal Experts Made Better With Medi-Technology

Thankfully, I was invited to try out Skin Shaper Plus Program!
They are located at the heart of the town, Orchard Central which is very convenient for all!
I was immediately greeted by the friendly staff and changed into comfortable room slipper. 
The consultation room is bright and cozy :) 


After going through my skin concerns with the friendly and knowledgeable consultant, I was brought to their treatment room which is spacious, comfortable and lingers a very soothing aroma in the room! The treatment bed was nicely heat up to my preference.

Skin Shaper Facial 30 mins- combining light and heat energy, this treatment offers a younger and healthier looking skin. This facial program is designed by medical and dermal experts from overseas and locals using trademark registered LHE technology (light & heat energy) for skin rejuvenation, collagen renewal and acne clearance. With 3in1 skincare treatment, you can walk in walk out the Skin Shape Club looking better and confident. Great for sensitive and Asian skin too!

Hello to my bare face!

Firstly, they cleansed and exfoliate my skin to remove any impurities and dead skin cell for better penetration of the light heat energy. Here is my concern- uneven skin tone and acne scars =(


Follow by, the LHE applicator was placed onto my skin where pulses of light will be administered with warm sensation as the gentle pulses of light and heat energy penetrate deep into the skin. The warm sensation is comfortable on skin without any pain or uneasy sensation. It feel so comfortable that I almost fell asleep!

Lastly!
A selected suitable mask will be applied to soothes and hydrate my skin!
This is the time you can have a good power nap! 
Their caring consultant also help me put on lip mask! Awwww~~~

 Information of how LHE works:
LHE on acne skin:

*No Downtime
*Gentle Treatment
*Discreet
*Fast Treatment

Mine refreshed skin after the treatment!
Instant brighten up and awake my skin!

My acne scars after 3rd treatment!
Result is obvious for me, which make me look forward to each treatment with skin shape club!
My scars are lighter and the appearance of my pores are obviously smaller!
YEAH~!!
 

Skin Shaper Facial is a gentle yet result-oriented treatment.
It is suitable for most skin types and skin tone!

Highly suitable for people who has limited time yet wish to be well-groomed and like me who is looking for a power nap place and refreshed up mine skin before meeting clients!
Here is Audrey who was professionally-trained to provide optimal care during the treatment procedures, she is very caring and careful when handling clients face :)

.

The best part of Skin Shape Club and what I love most is:

The Skin Shape Club's lounge where they serve healthy bites for you to enjoy and relax after your treatment! Their lounge is very spacious and comfortable for a good "only me" time to chill down from the busy day.

Members get to enjoy exclusive invitations to workshops and talk they organize throughout the year


I am a foodie~~



TRY OUT!
Skin Shaper Program Lite @$45 (usual $480)
4X Skin Shaper 30mins

With Skin Shape Club, Staying in Shape everyday is possible!

Skin Shape Club
Hotline: 65-65898331
enquiry@skinshapeclub.com
www.skinshapeclub.com
Orchard Central #03-13/14
Instagram: Skinshapeclub

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...